Gluten-Free Dining Combo
- Includes The Essential Gluten-Free Restaurant Guide AND Triumph Dining Cards
- Find over 6,500 gluten-free restaurants across the U.S.
- Great for business travel and vacations, stress-free
- Order safely in ten languages: English, Chinese, French, Greek, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Mexican, Thai, and Vietnamese
- Make dining out fun again!
The reviews are in…
“I ordered your book and cards right before my first travel experience as a celiac. We took a week's vacation quite far from home. Before leaving, I was terrified. Your book and cards arrived just days before our departure and I was very grateful to be armed with them! Yes, I used the book quite extensively on our trip. And I've used it since, at home, too. I keep it in my car.”
- Esther Paris, Cumberland, RI
“I was just in Punta Cana and brought along your Spanish dining card for the staff — they were so thrilled it was in Spanish (that really seemed to impress them) and IT WAS A TOTAL SUCCESS with dining for me....Fantastic meals for breakfast/lunch/dinner......”
- Bruce Zarlengo, Chicago, IL
“At a meeting of the Gluten Intolerance Group in Eugene, OR, not long ago, I mentioned I had a copy of The Essential Gluten-Free Restaurant Guide. A lady sitting next to me whipped out her much-loved, well-used Triumph Dining Cards. 'I never leave home without them.' She even used them in Europe last year, with good results. I've started carrying mine around, too.”
“When we went on vacation to Southern California, it was very helpful. It will be useful to use for local restaurants as well. The book has a lot of information, one of the best purchases I have made since being diagnosed as a Celiac a year ago. I am more willing to eat out now that I have your book.”
- Deborah Anderson, Acampo, CA
“I was diagnosed with Celiac a little over a year ago and hadn't traveled since...fearing I would find myself away from home with little food choices or finding myself getting sick by making the wrong food choices. Your book was tremendously helpful as I took my first vacation on a GF diet to San Antonio, TX. I love this book and the freedom it gave me to eat out. Your suggestions on San Antonio restaurants were great choices by the way! Thanks again!”
- Cynthia Richards, Aurora, CO